**Location:** Hybrid Workplace (Sevelen, CH)
**Position Type:** Full-Time
**Experience Level:** 3+ Years
Your mission during this flight:
For our development team, we are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic electrical engineer, who is willing to contribute to the next generation of drones and the huge potential of drone delivery in the medical sector. Among other tasks, the main responsibilities will include
- Developing and maintaining electrical systems for our UAV application. Help us to change the logistics in the medical sector forever!
- Designing, reviewing, and testing PCBs.
- Collaborating with the development team to ensure system-wide compatibility and efficiency. As a key role in the dev team, you contribute to the reliability and overall performance of our drone system.
- 2-3 days per week in our office in Sevelen, Switzerland, to perform offline work.
Check in your professional skills:
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of electronics in robotics systems; experience with drones is a significant plus.
- Solid experience in PCB design and review.
- Hands-on experience with micro-controllers such as Raspberry Pis and Arduino.
- Knowledge of power electronics.
- Competency in C/C++ and Python.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Familiarity with UAV sensors like GPS, airspeed sensors, barometers, etc.
- Proficiency in communication protocols including UART and I2C.
Our flight includes:
- Fast-growing high tech company with a supreme network of investors and partners
- Ability to contribute directly to the future of aviation
- The chance to build up new things/projects from scratch
- Personal accountability, growth and learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths
Our differences make us stronger. At Jedsy, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each of our employees. As change-makers in air mobility, we believe that changing the world starts within each of our teams. We are committed to driving innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.
Fasten your seat belt and take-off with an awesome team as we bring delivery up in the sky!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com and use the subject "Electrical Engineer Position".