Your mission during this flight:
As a Flight Operator, you will be an essential part of the Flight Team at Jedsy.
You will work in close cooperation with the Headquarter in Switzerland and coordinate the operation process, from flying the glider to performance analysis and optimization. You will work closely with the Head of Operations for ensuring safe and efficient drone flights.
- Flying and overviewing the flight process as operator from the Ground Station based in our Headquarter in Switzerland;
- Analyze flight operation data and provide recommendations for performance improvements;
- Collaborate with the software and hardware teams to integrate and optimize flight control systems to allow better performances in the operations;
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and industry standards;
- Troubleshoot and resolve any technical issues that arise during flight operation, if needed connect with relative person to fix the issue;
- Lead flight operations, including mission planning, risk assessment, and flight scheduling;
- Conduct pre-flight and post-flight inspections to ensure the airworthiness of the drones;
- Document flight results and provide detailed reports to the Head of Operations via our company channel;
Check in your professional skills:
- Bachelor's Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related on the field experience;
- Proven experience in flight testing/operating, preferably with unmanned aerial systems;
- Strong knowledge of flight dynamics, control systems, and aviation regulations;
- Proficiency in data analysis and interpretation using tools such as MATLAB or Python
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team and communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills and experience in managing flight operations
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Our flight includes:
- Fast-growing high tech company with a supreme network of investors and partners
- Ability to contribute directly to the future of aviation
- The chance to build up new things/projects from scratch
- Personal accountability, growth and learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths
Our differences make us stronger. At Jedsy, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each of our employees. As change-makers in air mobility, we believe that changing the world starts within each of our teams. We are committed to driving innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.
Fasten your seat belt and take-off with an awesome team as we bring delivery up in the sky!
Please submit your application using this Link.